Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Library Technology

It's really hard to figure out my favorite library technology here, we have so much good stuff. I guess I would have to say that I really like the computer related items like the SMART Board. We had 3 of them at my last job and they are just a blast to use once you learn the software. It's very convienent (and even somewhat "green" for you environmentalists) for presentations. Plus, where else can you get a 4' x 6' touch screen for playing PopIt on Pogo games?
There were also several things I really liked from this week's lesson. Del.icio.us had some wonderful links - including one with a tickle me Elmo doll which appealed to the dark humor side of me - and I really liked both Guru Library and Library Thing.
So it was a fun week for me and as soon as I have time I will be loading my whole personal library into Guru Library - software, music, DVD's.. the WORKS. SO that should be fun....